The electronic assembler will be responsible for quality assembly of product. He or she will work closely with other electronic assemblers, test technicians, and the quality inspector.
Applicant will be required to assemble components to the following specifications:
• J-STD-001 (requirements for soldered electrical/ electronic assemblies)
• IPC-620 (requirements/ acceptance for cable and wire harness assemblies)
• IPC-610 (acceptability of electronic assemblies)
• Product specifications and other contractually required documents
Applicant must possess necessary skills to:
• Maintain a safe, organized workstation.
• Build various assemblies including electrical/electronic, mechanical, instrumentation top assemblies, sub-assemblies, cables, harnesses, PCBs, etc.
• Accurately interpret mechanical and electrical drawings including parts lists, schematics, running lists, interconnect diagrams, sketches, specifications, and electronic manufacturing work instructions.
• Maintain a good work attendance record including overtime as needed.
• Comprehend basic Microsoft Office skills and navigate through the company’s network system.
• Maintain quality documentation to submit with assemblies to the quality inspector.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Knowledge of J-STD and IPC-STD a plus