AEGIS Power Systems Terms and Conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions of AEGIS Power Systems Inc. These apply to new, current, and RMA power supplies for all Aegis Power Systems products.
1. Terms F.O.B. Murphy, North Carolina. Net 30 days upon prior credit approval.
Accounts not paid within 30 days assessed 18% annum interest.2. Prices quoted are valid for 30 days, longer if noted on page 1 of the quote.
3. Change orders may be subject to a service charge.
4. Any order, or portion of an order that is canceled, may be subject to cancellation charge to be determined solely at the
discretion of AEGIS Power Systems, Inc.
5. The minimum value for all purchases is $250.
6. All cancellations and reschedules require a minimum of eight (8) weeks prior to written notice.
7. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge for work in process and materials on orders that cannot be canceled.
8. Return Material Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from AEGIS Power systems, Inc. prior to the return of any product.
9. AEGIS Power Systems Inc. products are guaranteed for two years from date of shipment against defects in material or workmanship when in normal use and service.
This warranty does not extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, or improper application or maintenance.
AEGIS Power Systems, Inc. shall not be liable for collateral or consequential damage.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only.
EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY, AEGIS POWER SYSTEMS INC MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
AEGIS Power Systems, Inc. will repair or replace the defective product in accordance with it's own best judgment.
For service under this warranty, the buyer must contact AEGIS Power Systems, Inc. to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions.
Products returned without prior authorization are to be returned to the buyer.
The buyer will pay all charges incurred in returning the product to the factory.
AEGIS Power Systems, Inc. will pay all re-shipment charges, if the product was defective, within the terms of this warranty.
AEGIS Power Systems, Inc.'s standard shipping method is UPS GROUND. Any other method of shipping will incur charges to the customer for returned items.