Job DescriptionAegis Power Systems is searching for a qualified electronics assembler to join our team for a full-time position with benefits in the beautful mountains of North Carolina!
The electronic assembler will be responsible for quality assembly of product, including hand soldering electronic components. This position works closely with other electronic and mechanical assemblers, test technicians, engineers, and quality inspectors.
The ideal candidate must be capable of assembling electronic components to the following specifications:
• J-STD-001 (requirements for soldered electrical/ electronic assemblies)
• IPC-620 (requirements/ acceptance for cable and wire harness assemblies)
• IPC-610 (acceptability of electronic assemblies)
• Product specifications and other contractually required documents
Skills and Responsibilities:• Maintain a safe, organized workstation.
• Build various assemblies including electrical/electronic, mechanical, instrumentation top assemblies, sub-assemblies, cables, harnesses, PCBs, etc.
• Accurately interpret mechanical and electrical drawings including parts lists, schematics, running lists, interconnect diagrams, sketches, specifications, and electronic manufacturing work instructions.
• Maintain a good work attendance record including overtime as needed.
• Comprehend basic Microsoft Office skills and navigate through the company’s network system.
• Maintain quality documentation to submit with assemblies to the quality inspector.
• Communicate with teams members in English for both verbal and written instructions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications:Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Knowledge of J-STD and IPC-STD soldering requirements (certification is a plus)