Job Description Summary
Seeking an electronic technician to work closely with the Manufacturing and Engineering teams to aid in testing of product, building of any necessary fixtures and writing reports or procedures. Knowledge of test equipment, electronic components, and schematics preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Applicant must possess necessary skills to:
- Perform bench tests and autotester acceptance test procedures.
- Assist in the writing and implementation of test procedures.
- Troubleshoot and fix board level problems with minimal assistance.
- Maintain a safe, organized workstation.
- Accurately interpret mechanical and electrical drawings including parts lists, schematics, running lists, interconnect diagrams, sketches, specifications, and electronic manufacturing work instructions.
- Maintain a good work attendance record including overtime as needed.
- Comprehend basic Microsoft Office skills and navigate through the company’s network system.
- Maintain quality documentation.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Available to work during open manufacturing hours: 6AM-4:30PM Mon-Thurs, plus occassional Fri/Sat
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent, 2 year degree or higher a plus
Knowledge of J-STD and IPC-STD a plus (company willing to pay for training to complete certification)
How To Apply
Please submit resumes with a cover letter to employment @ aegispower.com